Ultra Thin Meidicine Vacuum Insulated Panels Thermal Insulation
A Vacuum Insulation Panel :
Vacuum Insulation Panels (VIPs) are ultra-thin, high-performing
insulants that can be up to 20 times more effective than
traditional insulation products. VIPs provide energy efficiency and
space benefits for home appliances, temperature-controlled
packaging, refrigerated transportation systems and any other
applications that require low energy loss from heat transfer.
A Vacuum Insulation Panel consists of a rigid, highly-porous core
material encased in a thin, gas-tight outer envelope, which is
evacuated and sealed to prevent outside gases from entering the
panel. The combination of porous material and the vacuum results in
an extremely high thermal resistance, which allows for thinner
insulation in applications where space is at a premium.
Surface Density(10mm as sample)
Volatile Water Absorption Rate(V/V)
· Commercial Refrigeration Equipment including: Beverage
Coolers,Refrigerators and Freezers
· Refrigerated Vending Machines
· Residential Refrigerators and Freezers
· Mobile Refrigeration and Cold Chain Solutions such as Insulated
shipping containers and temperature controlled transportation
· Water Heaters
· Construction, Home Building Material
· Medical Vaccine
Cooler box and cool packs;
Inside the cooler box wereVIP Vacuum Insulation Panel and ice pack, they can keep your contents cold for 48h,72h,96h,100h,and 200h.VIPs
provide energy efficiency and space benefits for home appliances,
temperature-controlled packaging, refrigerated transportation
systems and any other applications that require low energy loss
from heat transfer.
A cool pack is manufactured using food grade HDPE plastic containers and after
filling the containers with coolant are sealed using our Ultrasonic
machine which ensures a leak free.
- we are a professional factory, manufacturers.
- we have the blow molding machine, injection molding machine and
- we can customize your products.
- we have many kinds of temperature formula, for example, 2-8
degrees, 4 to 5 degrees, 10 degrees below zero, 15 degrees below
zero, 25 degrees below zero, etc.
- high productivity and fast delivery.